Skip to main content

THEFACESHOP Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil

Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask

Ok, so I primarily wanted to have this product because of the adorable name and the cute pig. But there is also a story behind why I ended up getting this one! When living in Korea last spring, I was paying and ordinary visit to a supermarket called Homeplus and I was having some free time. I wandered around at the cosmetic section and some Korean woman who was working there asked me to see some of their products. I was actually trying the lipsticks — and asked if there are any nice masks for acne scars. Without hesitating she took some bottle, opened it and put the product on my hand. I saw some thick grey stuff which started to make bubbles. WOW! Bubbles, so cool! I thought. And after rinsing it off my hands were soft as a cute little pig.
Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
It made funny bubbles so here I am with my Milky Piggy Bubble Clay Mask. Happy and confident to review this product. When you open the jar it's full of the thick grey cream I told you about. It smells like clay and it looks like — not so beautiful. It's also really sticky and clammy! Yuck! But I promise, you want to try it on your face. Why? Let me tell you!

The magic is not actually in the bubbles but in the clay — when you rub it on your face the clay  cleans your pores deeply. The clay absorbs oil and tightens the pores. This mask also exfoliates and nourishes the skin. In my opinion (and in others as well) the bubbles are so much fun and something which makes this product to stand out! The bubbles are not like in average facial foam, they are much bigger and crazier. The secret of the bubbles are that this is an oxygen mask. When the pressure drops down the bubbles are released and your face is covered with bubbles! I'm sorry that I didn't take crazy bubble pictures but below you can at least see the effect on small area of my hand.

It's difficult to wash it off even from your face so be careful with your clothes or you might regret using this cute but malicious milky piggy mask.!
Korean face mask
How to use:
1. Open the jar
2. The out some product with small spatula
3. Rub it all over your face and let it stay for 3-5 minutes
4. Take some awesome pictures with your bubbles and show your friends
5. Rinse it off
Bubble Clay Mask Korean Face Mask
One jar includes 100 g of clay mask. You need to apply the product a proper amount so I think on regular use it runs out faster than for example Skinfood's Perfect Pore Egg White foam. Well, this is a mask so you should use it only a couple of times per week anyways! To put it bluntly this product is adorable and ugly at the same time. That's why I like it. It reminds me of the good old days in Korea where I came across with clay mask for the first time and I found out that something like bubble mask exists!
Order your own piggy mask from Ebay!

Thank you for reading and remember to Subscribe my blog or Follow me with Bloglovin!

Comments