Skip to main content

THEFACESHOP Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil

A Hidden Gem in Seoul (Part 2)

I passed a colorful door and small stairs multiple times. Every time I passed it, I asked myself "What is inside there?" It was calling me to come to visit with all the lights and music. So finally yesterday, I decided to go and see this magical and intriguing place. "Cocktails, healthy juice, sandwiches, coffee..."

It's called Café Bella's Homestay. It is a cozy small cafe which has an unique style: string lights, hula leis hanging from the ceiling, Hawaii posters, a bit old fashioned music, plants, books and bottles. There are only a few seats, wooden tables and a lot of details. Such an eye candy (especially for a person who loves details).

In the menu you can find a lot of different alcohol drinks which are prettily decorated. There are also plenty of coffee drinks and some home made cakes like chocolate or cheesecake. The place is a bit pricey if you wanna have an alcohol drink but for coffee it is moderate. Based on my experience, an unique cafe experience costs actually the same as going to an average chain cafe what is a great thing in Seoul! Sometimes they are even cheaper.

The coffee itself was fine but the milkshake drink was even better, especially for a sweet tooth like me! They also offer some sandwiches and salads if you want to have a healthier meal. I recommend to pay a visit if you want to see something different and not a typical Korean cafe! Take out prices are cheaper but in my opinion if you go there you should sit down and stay for a while.
I like that the place is a bit hidden because you can't see what is inside before you enter there! It reminds me of some secret basement cafe in a movie. Cafes in Seoul are astonishing...I wonder when we can see something like this in Finland!
The address: Itaewon dong 677 beonji
이태원동 677 번지

Thanks for reading and remember to Subscribe my blog or follow me with Bloglovin!

Comments