Skip to main content

THEFACESHOP Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil

LINE Friends store in Sinsa

Today I visited already familiar LINE Friends store at Garosu-gil, Sinsa 가로수길, 신사
The address: 535-15 Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

LINE Friends is from Korea and became quickly famous after 2011. Now it has spread all over Asia and you can see the characters for example in Hong Kong or Taipei. No wonder because they are super cute and as we all know, cute things rock in Asia!
Line Friends store Garosu-gil
They also had a nice cafe where you can buy coffee, ice cream and other sweets!
Such a lovely place to grab a cup of coffee with friends, relax or just to visit to take pictures.
LINE cafe Sinsa

Line friends cafe
They sell all kinds of LINE products like cups, soft toys, post cards and figures. When I was a child I would have definitely fallen in love and never let my parents take me away from there. Even now it was hard to leave because it was so colorful and cheerful place! Somehow I like in Korea and Asia in general that cute and "childish" things are not only for children. You can be an adult and nobody looks at you weirdly if you have some cute things like these at home.
Line friends characters
I am so happy that even on rainy days there are so many places to visit and see. I think Seoul is a city which never sleeps. There will always be a cafe, a restaurant or a bar open 24/7 somewhere nearby. In Helsinki, Finland almost everything closes around 9:00-10:00 PM (except bars and few supermarkets). Here you can do shopping until late hours or if you're craving for something just walk five minutes to the nearest convenience store any time. Not every place is open late tho — this LINE store closes around 9:00PM so it is not a place for night owls! 
Line friends Cony
Hope you guys enjoyed reading! What is your favorite LINE character? I guess mine is Brown!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments