Skip to main content

THEFACESHOP Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil

The Most Beautiful and Romantic Cafe in Seoul

I've paid a visit to many cafes in Seoul but there is always one over others: Colline. The reason is simple: It is beautiful and I don't know if there is more romantic place to go for a date. Flowers, soft colors, ambient music, atmospheric lights, high quality coffee and pastries.
The interior decoration is detailed and rustic which reminds of the old times — there is a bit of romantic cottage country decor.
The first impression of the cafe is stunning. All the lights and their warmth make you want to visit the place when the chilly night is setting in. It looks like a cafe for a perfect coffee moment with someone you like or maybe I am just a romantic girl.

The menu includes many kind of drinks to choose for your perfect evening. This time I tried the Earl Grey Milk Tea. For a pastry I chose a vanilla pastry/bun which name I already forgot! They both were really tasty. Somehow the Earl Grey Milk Tea reminded me slightly of salmiakki (a weird finnish candy) or maybe I just secretly miss the taste. The vanilla pastry was super delicious because the amount of cream was insane! Love that.

I can never get fed up with flowers. I love that the flowers are real and you can scent them while passing by. Must be a lot of work to take care of them but would the place never be the same with fake ones? I don't think so!
Colline works also as a flower bar so if you want to surprise your friend or a date just buy the flowers straight there! There are more and more beautiful flowers for everyone! At the moment my favorite color is light pink. What flowers would you pick up?

To put it bluntly: Colline is truly beautiful! This is my personal opinion and everybody has their own favorites. But I promise if you go there, you wanna stay longer than just for a while. Thanks for reading and until next post! Remember to Subscribe my blog or Follow me with Bloglovin!

The address: 
403-17 Seogyo-dong
서교동 403-13



Comments